Summer is approaching!!! I’M SO EXCITED!! In fact at the time I’m writing this I have 7 school days left! My last day is May 31st! I love goal-setting and writing lists (and of course, summer! ) So I bring you,
- Keep up with Good Quality Blog Posts
-Now that I’ll actually time I might as well use it to make my blogs have better content for once!
- Start Learning to Play Bass Guitar
-My dad plays bass guitar and I think it would be fun if learned!
- Read 30-40 books
-I have a lot of books to read and this seems like a reasonable goal
- Learn at least 5 more songs on ukulele
-I play ukulele. And I want to know more songs. Wowww
- Learn 2 or 3 more scales on euphonium
-I also play the euphonium and I only know 7 out of 12 scales so I wanna work on that
- Work out, like at least a little bit
-I’m really out of shape. I can use summer to change that
- Meet Haley!!!!!!!!!!
– MY INTERNET BEST FRIEND, HALEY IS COMING TO MY CITY IN AUGUST AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- Spend more time with my dolls
– I haven’t had much me and my doll time because of school, so I’m excited to have time!
- Deep clean (and maybe rearrange) my bedroom & keep it that way
-My room needs help. Like major help. So that is what summer is for.
- Hit 100 followers on my doll blog!
– I think we can make this happen!
What are your goals for the summer?