i really don’t think anyone reads these anymore, but 1) i’m trash and 2) i have no post ideas, so making another monthly wrap-up anyways. how fun. let’s just get right into this, okay?
cuz i suck at small talk and intros okay.
i didn’t end up meeting my goal of ten books, because i ended up being way busier than i thought i would be, but these are the books that i did get to.
1) The House Of Hades by Rick Riordan.
2) The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
3) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4) The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
5) A Mango-Shape Space by Wendy Mass
6) Castle Hangnail by Ursula Vernon******
7) Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan (currently reading)
8) God’s Devotional Book for Teens by John C. Maxwell (currently reading cuz i got it for free somewhere)
*****save yourself and don’t ever read this book. my mom was supposed to read this for the class she teaches, but couldn’t get through it. so she paid me to read it for her. it was awful
- Moonlight by Grace Vanderwaal
- Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran
- BE MORE CHILL– Musical Soundtrack
- Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812– Original Broadway Cast Soundtrack
- Drown by Tyler Joseph
i listen to music like a lot so here’s some of that.
just noticed that there is no dodie clark songs on this list so its like really inaccurate.. whoops
6/1-2 – i went on one of those giant slingshot ride things downtown with my bestfriend and then slept over at her house in celebration of her birthday. i also watched a superhero movie for the first time ever. superman is officially the first and only superhero movie i’ve ever watched.
6/9- i went rollerskating with another friend
6/16- i celebrated yet another friends birthday by going to universal studios with her!
6/19-23- i worked at my churches vbs
6/28-30- i went on a fun little vacation with my family, where we went to busch gardens in tampa, and went to the clearwater marine aquarium and met winter and hope! (the dolphins from the movie dolphin tale) it was quite fun!
at the end of may, i made goals for the month of june. i accomplished like 2/5 of those goals. i’m gonna make more goals for july in hopes that maybe i can be a bit more productive this next month. probably not going to happen
1) read atleast 7 books.
-i better be able to do this.
2) make weekly posts on each blog and they better be quality posts too
– i run two blogs and i suck at keeping up with them. whoops
3) have no more allergic reactions
-i have no control over this one, but in june i got like two separate allergic reactions and we don’t know what its from so i just hope i get no more.
4) actually practice all of my instruments frequently.
– i play four different instruments. yeah. its a lot. i suck at keeping up with all of them.
5) have an amazing time at camp!
-in to weeks im going to a camp i’ve been excited to go to for about 5 years now and I CAN’T WAITTTTTTTT!!! seriously im so freaking excited
were you productive this month?
what’d you do? read? listen to? eat???
p.s. this month i found out i had a love for dried mango. it was a great discovery